Join the Micro Office Team
What's your next step?
Congratulations on being part of the small business and startup community! It's a big step. Micro Office has helped small businesses find great office space since 2003. As a result, we know what tenants want and how we can make it happen. So what's your next step?
Take a look around, then check out our website. You'll like what we can do for your business.
- Browse our website and you'll see how straightforward our pricing is, and how easy it is to tour. Whether you're working from home and just want a place to meet clients when you're in the City, or whether you want shared space or private space, we can help you out.
- Introduce yourself using our contact form, and we'll contact you to schedule a tour at your convenience.
- Tour any of our facilities and see how we can fit your style: from classy corporate to artistically modern, and everything in between, we have the environment you're looking for.
Ready to Move In?
Here are a few simple steps before the big move-in:
- Check out your new space and let us know what furniture changes or internet/phone needs you might have. We're here to make office space easy.
- Take a look at the Welcome Letter and learn how to take advantage of all the services that come with your office space.
- Start your 24/7 security access on your move-in day by having your ID ready for your office manager. If you have employees, remind them to bring ID too!
- Tell the world about your new business address so everyone will know where to send mail.
- For your safety and security, you'll need an Item Removal Pass to remove large items [including large boxes] from the building. See the Biz Center for details.
- Get comfortable. It's your own space, right here in New York City.
Got Questions After Settling In?
Right when you get comfortable, a question pops into your mind. No fear, we can help you answer it.
- Browse our Help Pages to learn more about what we can do for you, and how we can work together to make the office space work for you.
- Check out the Biz Center, where you'll find instructions on booking conference rooms, scanning and faxing, setting up your phone system, reviewing your invoices, and everything else.
Micro Office serves many companies in many industries.
Joining our community means you've become part of a large network of potential clients and vendors who enjoy the same office benefits that you do.